27 January 2010

Hellos!
Lets talk abt last thursday...
Ahem....yaya...
nth much to talk abt...i lazy to say...
I only rmb one ting tat i do on tat day...CCA
Sch ends @ 1.50pm... I went to 4th floor wif JW n put my violin n bag thr...
Ltr go canteen n find them  n queue for dumplings noodles for lunch...
Oh gosh...th queue quite long sia... Th noodles veri NICE! i also buy 1 cheese tofu n total is $1.90
hahaha...

Eat finish liao went back String rm...
saw sec1 fooling around in th rm...I tel them to settledown.....






















my violin...!

Ahha...................... Join th full orchestra.........diaoz-.- seniors plae soo fast until i gong gong...
hahahaxz!  I only noe how to plae 'Peasant Dance' n i now learning 'Brevard Sketches'...

Now its Friday...
We nd to stay back to do th lit proj...
Amanda wnt out n left me serene ,jw n olivia..
W r deciding wad to eat n decided to go compass eat pizza hut...

Soup of the day




Eatin




Yeah...........! Cheers!


We spend abt $22...

Ltr go back sch plae badminton n do work...

Such a nice day......