Hellloooosss Everyone!!!
^^
Wkends r fun!
:]
Lets start frm 15Jan'10 Friday.............
Wow Shiok! We 10.20 end sch!
Cos our sch 09' O'level results improved n is super Good is above th national Average!!
Den principle reward us by lettin us go earlier los! Damn Good!
Only4 periods in th morning to Go!! Yeah!
Ltr den go cp with my 4 pretty flowers! Olivia,Jing Wei, Serene n Amanda!!
Actually wan go Mac eat but i tink they say too ex den go KFC instead...
Queue until half way our class idiotic boys r behind us!!
Oh Freak! they r nt impatient los!
I only bought 1 hashbrown -.-!!!
hahas ltr go Mac buy hot fudge sundae!
Nice! n go home afterwards..
But my leg veri pianful Ouch! Muscles cramp sia! I don lik ms pey teach us PE!
NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoo away..........2.4km run i die los........... -.-
I tink tats all, mayb my nxt post gonna tok abt sat n sun, I wil definitely post pics!
Tis post is sOO wordy!
Hahas nvm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do enjoy yr wkends!
BB
=)