06 November 2009

String-CCA

hiie...everyone...
Sianz...
Ytd, after math remedial with mr KCA, i go back home n hav lunch den went to CCA again...
Its raining cats n dogs... so i decided to accompany Amanda in the canteen...
she eating the wantoon noodles $1.50...
Saw JS also eating...(Hack care him...)
haha;)
Ltr my HP rang...
It was YX, she forgot to take a bursary form n wants me to help her take...
I run to general office...
i ask the indian auntie when is the dateline she stare @ mi n reply: " Todae la !" 
Soo rude no manners...Haiz nvm...
Go side gate n found YX standin thr w8tin for me...
Walk home 2gether...
Ltr go CCA    agaIn...
CCA is String Orchestra 2nd violin...
I walk to sch n tok pic














L00k...!


CCA until 3-6pm...
Raining Heavily Sia...
I veri cold los... Walk back home umbrella nearly flew away...
(U may laugh...but tats nt funny...Haha)
BB