04 November 2009

HAHAHAHA=)

todae i wak up at 8am...
do the same ting...
eat breakfast...
den do math algebra wksht3
Sianz, i dunno how to do lerhs...
Den i give up...
On th TV
Watch dunno wad channel i forget lers haha ;)
den prepare for remedial which is 11am...
sms YX ... meet her @ my house downstairs the Shell petrol station...
mEEt her at 10.30am...
YTDshe didnt come 4 remedial cos her whole body CRAMP!!!
Amanda haven reach den i and YX walk to sch 1st...
Saw Jennifer at the traffic lights thr, she wan wait for Pris n she's wearin sandles!!!
remedail @ 1G classrm
ytd remedial @ 2H clsrm cos 1G clsrm repaint...
i accidentally touch th table n my finger got some wet paint SHITT!!!!
i go toilet wash it oFF...
todae 1G clsm mornin got ENG remedial...
I saw JS,LX n some ppl inside...
i remedial I slack...
Nvr listen Mr KCA teaching... (don care) listen also don undeerstand one...
I listen music Yay!!! amanda also... We playing bluetooth haha tats lame...
PPS!!! I took some pics...

Hee...







ohh haha sry JW n Serene... they drinkin water so funny los!!! ^^









Can u see Mr KCA??

haha i cant STOP LaughIng!!! PSPS...

Ltr Mr kOh giv us 10mins break...we go Basa malam buy drinks....
12.30 ended n i buy Tapioca cake 3 for $1 !!!
We go home...